We are a team of experienced writing professionals.
We can offer:
- Magazine creation and launch including both print and online versions, plus inplementation of social media platforms and content
- Providing editorial oversight, commissioning relevant features and creating whole issues for professional body journals and newsletters
- Reviewing and revising your existing online copy to make it more impactful and relevant for your audience
- Creating relevant content to fill in gaps in your content schedule
- Copywriting for websites (SEO optimised), magazine, brochures and leaflets
- Writing, designing and printing brochures and pamphlets to promote your business
Between us, we’ve written for national newspapers, specialist journals and popular magazines (both print and digital), magazines and websites covering everything from parenting to corporate social responsibility. We have written, co-written and contributed to several published books, produced our own magazines, run the communications for major charities and world-class hospitals and edited reports for leading think-tanks.
We can turn our hands to most writing styles but we particularly pride ourselves on our track-record writing for specialists. From the intricacies of diabetic retinopathy to how to manage complex health conditions during pregnancy, we write in a manner that communicates directly with that specific readership.
We provided consumer and healthcare editorial content for the website of Bounty, one of the UK's largest parenting websites between 2011 and 2014. We created consumer features for pregnant women including "How To Buy" editorial for the major baby purchases and "Ten of the Best" features for all the major categories of baby gear. We also wrote product reviews on many hundreds of baby products. In patnership with the marketing division, we created the Bounty Product Guide, an A5 publication distributed to roughly 95% of the UK's pregnant women via their health professionals, containing vital information of what new mums-to-be needed to buy for their babies.
During the past couple of years, Aveta Publishing has helped the parenting site Emma's Diary to create consumer and healthcare editorial for its readership of 600,000 pregnant women and those with babies up to one year old.
In addition, the company helped Emma's Diary launch its platform for parents of older children, Families Online, creating new editorial content in a wide range of subjects suitable for young families. We also worked with the Editors of local magazines linked to this site to provide seasonal and targeted editorial features for each of the six issues per year.
The team has worked on many books between us - here are just a few.
If you would like to have a chat with us about any of the services we can offer, please get in touch. We'd be delighted to help!